Welcome to RESOLVE!
RESOLVE is a centre of support.
We are a team of Counsellors and Psychotherapists with a variety of expertise,
Providing Affordable, Professional, Confidential
Counselling and Psychotherapy services in Limerick City & County since 2012.
We are delighted to be back open and able to offer In-person Counselling again.
We have taken every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our clients and counsellors alike,
with strict cleaning schedules between clients and 2mt distancing in all our counselling rooms.
We are still offering online and telephone counselling,
for those who would like to avail of our services from the comfort of their home.
About Resolve Counselling Centre
Resolve Counselling Centre is based in Limerick city and provides affordable, confidential and professional counselling and psychotherapy services to the Munster area.
Resolve is a private therapy practice that was established in 2012, providing counselling and psychotherapy services which are delivered by experienced therapists who have expertise in different areas in order to create a holistic service for clients of all ages.
Resolve was opened with a vision to provide easily accessible counselling and psychotherapy services to people in need of support without waiting list or referrals. In our practice, we provide a professional, confidential and comfortable environment in the heart of Limerick city and provide outreach services to many schools, workplaces and sports clubs in the Munster region.
Our mission in Resolve is provide affordable and accessible support to people who are in distress or looking to improve areas in their emotional and mental health. Everyone goes through difficult times at some stage in their lives and our counsellors are ready to assist you in overcoming them. We provide a welcoming environment, professional and non-judgmental service so that your experience with us is as comfortable as possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Individual therapy to adults and children from the age of 6years upwards
• Family therapy for those with younger children as well as adult families
Couples/ Marriage counselling
• Programmes such as Anger management and CBT, Heart to Heart
• School Based Programmes for young people.
• Members assistance programme for businesses, schools, clubs and other organisations
• Workshops both in the centre and other locations nation wide
• Weekly groups facilitating mindfulness mediation and recovery for anxiety and depression
• Supervision for counsellors
• Critical incident support
• Online counselling, programmes and telephone counselling
Resolve Counselling Centre aims to support people of all ages to get back on track, to live their life happier and to reach their full potential.
We offer various prices to suit your needs, so give us a call or ask about booking a session with one of our counsellors today.
ONGOING & UPCOMING EVENTS
© Copyright resolvecounsellingcentre.ie. Company Reg: 527925